Re: [RT] In positions as a training - VIRUS WARNING

> exchange files, and exercise care in the internet sites they visit don't
> need it.

I agree with prudence being the best protection but not even that is not
always good enough and probably increasingly less so as the bad guys get
more and more creative.  I knew about nimda fairly early on because I
subscribe to McAfee's free newsletter.  I updated my Norton AV file
immediately.  Later that day, when I visited a safe site - I suspect but
can't confirm Deutschebank - I got a nimda attack and it wasn't via eMail.
Norton caught it.  I think one has to balance off the downside of running AV
software with the downside of not running AV software.

Regards,
Mike

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM