From: "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "RealtradersList" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 11:17 PM
Subject: [RT] Barron's article "Down, Not Out" -Abby Joe

In there I see Abby Joe Cohen with an "N/A" forecast for the S&P for End of
01 - pre and post 9-11. She goes out on a limb with a forecast of 1300-1425
for end of 02....a 10% range.
Way to go Abby....we all believe you now.

I hear she is going out on Halloween with an Elaine Gazzarelli costume.

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM