dist".

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobR
  [mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001
  3:12 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  Markets1077.5 no guessing here, a break of the value
  area volume distribution, doesit.bobr----- Original
  Message -----From: "Ira Tunik" <irat@xxxxxxxxx>To: "realtraders"
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 11:55
  AMSubject: [RT] Markets> Everyone is guessing at tops and
  points to sell.  There is divergence,> buying pressure has not
  been able to overcome the depression of price.> At this time I do not
  have a sell signal.  There is currently a> retracement occurring
  in the shorter time frames and it appears that a> down move,
  retracement of this up move, could be starting.  Guessing at> tops
  and bottoms can be very dangerous to your financial stability.
  One> should enter a trade based upon a specific target to the upside
  or> downside.  At this time price has reached many of my upside
  targets so I> would expect resistance to a further move to the
  upside.  As yet I do> not have an Entry Price for a move down or
  for another move up.  Until I> get one, I will be out of the
  market.>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
  to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>To