Re: [RT] INDU

I don't know what effect GDP for Q2 will have but if the market follows it usual
course it will go based upon perception.  The WTC and reduced economic growth
should be in the current price of the markets.  Now it is time to see what the
investors feel will be the case as they look into the future.  The unemployment
numbers will be worse then  1992 and that number will grow.  Interest rates are
low which will allow some to refinance their homes at lower rates and the
current increased value.  Of course this is a two edged sword as most things in
the markets are.  Only time and the charts will tell.  No matter how bad or good
things get there are always stocks that go up and others that go down, so there
is something for both the bulls and the bears.  You never see all stocks up or
down.  Ira.

"Dorothy K. Carter" wrote:

> I agree that tomorrow will be key....  The problem is with the last several
> days rally actually in my work has given sell signals......... so  I don't
> view it as bullish..
> that is on top of LIndsay work and other  things I follow.. so we'll see...
> As posted earlier I think  8:31AM  once GDP Q2 is out we'll have a clue if
> tomorrow is going to be a big up day or a big down day.......

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ujOgTC/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM