[RT] nasdaq/sp500

Hello

According to normalized volume we SHOULD get to
1055-1060  by 10/2/01 aprox
now that does not mean strait up,,  as a matter of
fact  if we open gap up tomorrow I will be  closing my long on the
sp01z,
As for the NASDAQ
we are at equilibrium,,   the volume  is at the
except close of the price,,
put buying have INCREASED  today on BOTH
,,
to me it means  if  Both gap up  it is a good
short as   Most  would not want to stay long over  uncertain
weekend,,
be careful
Ben

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor