Re: [RT] MKT - DJIA possible comparison

Just one more thought on whether we are entering a period of stagnation.
I heard today that the market lost $1.2 trillion dollars this week alone.
That's a lot of 'wampum' to deflate the economy. On a similar note, the
markets around the world are also experiencing similar declines, so the
deflationary effect is magnified by a much larger magnitude.
Ralph
Tony Pylypuk wrote:

Clyde
Lee wrote: "Are we getting ready
to go into a stagnation period as we did from 1965 until 1982. Has
this "bubble" and now the terrorist attack hit us hard enough to cause
our economy to stagnate for 15 to 20 years???" That
certainly seems possible.  As I have noted previously, since 1929
we seem to have alternated between 15 year contractions and 20 year expansions.
Attached is the INDU chart posted two weeks ago, updated for subsequent
trading. Regards, Tony

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor