Re: [RT] Re: Israel

Have you ever heard of the Balfore Declaration?  Did you read the concessions
that were made to the Palestinians?  Did you read the edict by the Arab states
prior to the wars that they lost?  The UN took nothing away from the
Palestinians, they left of their own accord.  The Palestinians that owned land
before the state of Israel was formed, owned the same land afterwards.  The Arab
states put the palestinians into camps and wouldn't have them.  The Arab states
wanted to drive the Jewish people into the sea and annihilate them.  All people
with influence are not Jewish.  This country was formed to allow people
religious, political as well as personal freedom.  It was not NY state that
elected President Bush. The Jewish people of this country have been very liberal
in their thoughts and their actions as they have been persecuted for more then
5000 years, and here  comes the blame again.  Why is everything the fault of the
Jewish people?  Why when Israelis get blown to bits by terrorists on a regular
basis we tell them to negotiate and be nice and when we are the subject of the
same terror, its is all out war against terror.  We let the killing and death
camps go on until Pearl Harbor and now the same thing until the Twin Towers. It
is all right for them to die as long as we are not touched.   There is nothing
quite as eye opening as the loss of some of your own blood.   The Jews don't own
Exxon, Mobile, Texaco, Arco, Tosco or any of the oil companies or drillers.  Do
your home work before you start to lay blame.

Brooks Rimes wrote:

> I live in New York State, have visited NYC numerous times, and can certify
> that what he said is correct.  Hand in hand with the political influence is
> the financial influence.
>
> The U.S. is based on a separation of church and state.  I think the writers
> of the Constitution would not have agreed with founding the country based on
> one religion.
>
> I haven't read an entire book on it, but I know from World History class
> that after WWII, the victors (with the U.S. in the lead) took land that the
> Palestinians were living on and created Israel.  That is the source of the
> problem.
>
> According to the newspapers here, the recent, escalated violence is due to
> Israel's new, right wing, hard line PM, who chose not to follow the
> agreements made before he took office.
>
> >From an objective viewpoint, it seems clear that the U.S. was attacked
> because it is an ally of Israel.
>
> Brooks
>
> <The reason is obvious.: The Jewish Community in the US is very influential
> politically.  The US was the biggest supporter of the creation of the State
> of Israel
> after the Holocaust.
>
> New York is the Centre of the US Jewish Community. That’s also why Usucka
> Bon Garbage  Would have targeted the WTC.>

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM