Re: [RT] Re: President Bush

I generally find that you have an interesting take on varied subject matter and
take the time to read what you post, but... this makes me gage.  I always find
it rolling on the floor amusing when one, such as you do here, develops the
amazing ability to step into someone's' skull and becomes such a great expert on
their motives, feelings, thoughts, ambitions, on and on and on and on, when you
really don't know squat about their inner self.  With such crystalline
clairvoyance, you must be a very rich person.

Bush, a great man? Nine months in office? I think that will be for history to
figure out.

"Dorothy K. Carter" wrote:

> I was just sending an email to a friend saying the same thing.. Bush has
> proven what he claimed that his goal was to bring both sides together..
> Unfortunately it took this tragic event to  stop the bickering on Capitol.
> Hillary doesn't want to see this... it ruins her chance of running and
> beating him....... plus with her being a NY Senator.. Bush did not give her
> a photo op along with Gov and Mayor.. she was not paying attention to what
> he was saying.. she was somewhere else...  If she is not the center of
> attention she is not happy..... Bush is a great man and we are very lucky to
> have him and his experienced cabinet running country at this challenging
> time... not only in time of war but the most challenging economy and market
> in 72 yrs.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!