RE: [RT] Re: President Bush

History will reserve judgement on the "greatness" of President George Bush.
I'm just glad that Al Gore isn't in office right now.  Man would *that*
be a disaster.

President Bush gave an excellent speech tonight... better than I thought
he was ever capable of.  I'm also surprised that the market sold off so hard
today, just before what was obviously going to be the rallying cry to war.
Or
perhaps the big boys sold off just to depress prices and snap up some
bargains?

Bet the index futures are strong before the opening bell tomorrow.  Where
we go after that depends on whether or not we can maintain prices above our
former support levels.

-- John

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search