Re: [RT] For Fibonacci nuts

I hope I have that problem one day.

Kent

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Real Traders" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] For Fibonacci nuts

Ben,
I was told expiration was today not tomorrow FWI, do I have it wrong?

Also in the last 15min we took out the low of yesterday, actually a perfect
fit with what you were expecting a slightly lower low (961.50 low vs 984).
I see your post was before the close though.

As a side note did anyone else on the list see one of the Bass brothers sold
135 million shares of Disney today @$15.00 to meet a margin call (if it was
a $2.0 billion  margion call, he needs to find a new CFP).

Maybe a sign of some capitulation, ala "just sell it all", Disney closes at
$16.98 down -1.52

And we though our lives were tough. :-)
don ewers