  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 11:05
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] charts help on printing
  them
  Wave,I will and found the invert setting in snagit. One
  problem I see is when thegif image one would take is smaller than the gif
  image one is copying,meaning most image capture programs only capture what
  they see on thescreen. Any thoughts on how to overcome that?don
  ewers----- Original Message -----From: "wavemechanic" <<A
  href="mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <<A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, September 19, 2001 9:51 PMSubject: Re: [RT] charts help on
  printing themDon:When it changes the background it will
  also change the bars so that they arevisible.  Try it (or one of the
  screen capture programs - Hypersnap, SnagIt,etc.), you'll like
  it.Bill  ----- Original Message -----  From: Don