[RT] Astrology anyone?

Astrology anyone?  I use astrology each and every day
in my personal life.  I have not used it in my trading
though.  Can anyone who is experienced in successfully
implementing astro into trading give me some tips?  Or
if you prefer I'll take the whole enchilada, if you
want to give offer it to me.

Been Fishin,

G.F

ps If this is off topic for this list excuse me.

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM