Re: [RT] off topic :how does this effect the mkts tomorrow

Who gives a rat's rear end?  The war is to
attemp to wipe out terrorism where ever it is.  No one really cares who
started it by the destruction on America.  All of them must
die.
RandyB

How Long a Minute is, depends onwhich side of the Bathroom Door you are
on.
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  azeem