RE: [RT] Nasdaq-100 Poised for Big Move?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>John,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Have
missed your posts.  Welcome back.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Bill
Daniel

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: John Cappello
  [mailto:jvc689@xxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 1:38
  PMTo: BL; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT]
  Nasdaq-100 Poised for Big Move?To Group,Many
  months ago I participated in a trading game run by  a RT'er whose
  name I have forgotten.I think I made in the neighborhood of $10,0000
  in about 2 days.Would love to have his contact and data
  promised.Have fine tuned trading e-mini Nasdaq with Donchian Channels
  and exponential moving average.Am close to $1,000,000 per year real
  time.About 8 trades per day.Am actively trading Rydex Dynamic
  series.....a quiet $2,000 to 44000 per  month at this stage.One trade
  per day.More later as time
  permits.John------------------ Reply Separator
  --------------------Originally From: "BL"
  <blee7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [RT] Nasdaq-100 Poised for Big
  Move?Date: 08/18/2001 03:04pmBased on some very significant,
  contracting trend lines, the Nasdaq-100appears primed for a nice move,
  most likely within the next week or so.Pictured in the chart is a
  proprietary, non-optimized indicator (red line inchart) which has
  recently broken through support (Point C).  If price
  breakssupport below its lower trend line (Point D), this may be the
  confirmationthe "nice move" is headed south.  The red indicator
  correctly contained therecent false break-out in price action (Points
  A and B).  We'll see whattranspires (Note: the red indicator's
  units are not price, it is simplyoverlayed on the pricing chart). -
  Brian.Diclaimer:  This message and chart is not meant as trading
  advice.  Marketindicators are often wrong, resulting in loss of
  capital if acted upon.There is extreme risk in trading futures and the
  risk is not limited to themonies posted as margin.To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor