Re: [RT] GEN: TRIN READING?

Just the facts, sir!  I will now give my opinion - with just 14 readings > 1.5 for the TRIN in 30+ years - it certainly seems as if a major bottom is close. Unless this is 1930-1932 all over again.

To be sure that a bottom is closer, I would like to a higher VIX reading - over 32-35 would show some fear. We had a VIX reading of 42 coincident with the March 2001 high TRIN reading. The VIX is only 25.4 as I write this so more downside should be ahead first.

Howard

Speak up and rate leading financial Web sites
Get a $10 AMAZON.COM Gift Certificate
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mJ2ldA/Cd6CAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM