Re: [RT] Value???

same for me; what I do is get nervous and start
reading email, or the chat room transcript, anything to distract myself. even
wrote a little homily and sent it to you. hope you don't find my lectures
boring.

so tomorrow I am going cold turkey with no chat, no
email, and no other distractions.

BTW, if you are pretty convinced you will see
the market go down and tag 1150, how about you sell one and ride down to your
target, hmmmm? cause all those levels we see down there are profit targets of
the shorts. that's what the S & R levels  are about, targets. I wish I
were 1/10th as good tactically as I am strategically. gotta cut loose with some
trades.

the really funny thing is that I have made trades
via cell phone from the boat on salmon trips. weirdness.

we might not look like much now but we gonna make
it.

OR, as the plaque in the wheelhouse
says:

No
task will be evaded merely because it is
impossible.

Michael