Re: [RT] s&p

Earl's prognosis was wisdom today, and in hindsight his symmetrical levels
played well. double distribution was the winning guess, but it was decidedly
UN-symmetrical. where is value zone tonight?

tomorrow's pivot # 116953 is today's S3

Weekly chart has S2 at 114397. Weekly S1 actually did a pretty good job of
halting the bear trot. Just above S2 is the 150% expansion of the 09/01/00
to 12/22/00 portion of the decline. Speaking of decline, I decline to
further embarrass myself by trying to label it, but the fib tool has been
stunningly effective at containing the tails. Or tales perhaps.

I am a slow learner, it is only recently that a drop thru 3 levels of
calculated support on the daily charts suggested that a look at the weekly
was in order for the next intraday targets. duh.

well, wed is turn day (+/- 2 ;), so something interesting to look forward
to.

good night owl

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search