Re[2]: [RT] 10 Year T-Notes

On Wednesday, August 22, 2001, 3:22:28 PM, BL wrote:

B> Attached is the T-Note chart with both the support and resistance lines
B> drawn (what I term a "Stealth" Channel).

Interesting idea. With a name like "Stealth" Channel, I just had to
take a quick look. Weekends seem to be the times these are done,
anyway, right?

The attached is a similar curve for some data that was handy and
quick. For some portions of data, the idea does seem to provide a good
fit. I realize the data shown could be fit much better over a smaller
range of dates by selecting a different set of reference points, but I
just wanted to get a feel for the 'family' of curves that would result
for a variety of end points. Besides, I don't want to get people's
hopes up too much. :-)

The plots in the other dimension are much more interesting anyway, at
least to me. It's too bad Trade Station can't display such graphical
data. [Plots were made by my "anti-stealth" radar, borrowed from
Saddam. :-)]

The real test, of course, is how well it 'trades'.

ztrader

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M8mxkD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM