[RT] Targets

Lee Morris,
I picked a post off of the AGET list you had sent and forwarded it to Ben on
the Realtraders list since he had similar Nasdaq targets.

I noticed the discussion you have had since then, because Ben had similarly
posted it to the real traders list.

I have used for a timing service for some time and I am curious since it
gives similar dates to what I read "trailing" your messageto Ben  from a
"R2d2" and a "VZ". Several are very similar if not exact. I am attaching the
market curve that was sent out for August (first half and second half) in
which a 60min chart should be used when viewing. Although never 100% I have
found the information just another tool to use in determining
"opportunities" but not sure of the method used to determine the market
curve each month.

Note the similarities to the 19th and the 21st? Always interesting when
similar things maybe projected from what would seem are varying methods.

The attachments follow and the trailers.
don ewers

if you have adv. get.. you place the  fib  time on the last
2 major lows and the  lines  will  line up a new date in the future for the
next low
as for the price,,
this is simple too,,
you take the retracment  gann toll and line up the last major 2 tops and
bring it down to  the lowest low in   3 years
where the lines cross,, that is you EXACT  price and time,, projected into
the future
it is like taking candy from a baby,,