[RT] inflation

Has anyone been following the currencies?  I just took a look for the
first time in months and have to ask the question, has the dollar
finally topped?  If so, major inflationary pressure will be put on the
billions of dollars of imports the US takes in every month.  If this is
the case we could be looking at higher, rather then lower interest
rates.  Last in, first out book keeping and higher prices for most
things that are in the stores.  Look at the labels in your cloths, the
electronics you purchase, etc. and realize even at Nike's wages in
Malaysia our prices will rise.  I believe it is time to keep a close eye
on the currency markets.  If it is the top of the dollar, can a replay
of 1972-74 be far behind.   Oil has been at those levels for a while
now.  Just some thoughts for the day.  Ira.