Re: [RT] ctstrader,tradeworld2000,Nick Van Nice

  They lost a lot of money and the owners said CLOSE IT DOWN.
 The losses where mainly from there new web sites.  And since they were
mainly for new traders just learning about trading.  It seems that maybe
there is less and less interest in new beginning traders wanting to learn
about trading.  Really not sure, but I think that less and less people are
intering the trading bussiness now than say 2 to 5 years ago.  And with
less new beginners a company like CTS which is for beginners has to take it
hard.  Less new subscribers to take the place of the old subscribers they
lose.

 The CFTC also got them, and that also probably made some subscribers stop
and keep new ones from subcribing.  But the CFTC only gave them a slap on
the rist and told them to be good boys, so mainly it was just that they
basicly lost money and the new owners said close the doors.