Re: [RT] Markets

Everything you say could very well be true.  It looks like a couple of down
weeks in GE.  The thing to remember is that this is expiration week and a lot of
funny things happen on the way to expiration Friday.  Normally Wednesday is the
most volatile since the SEC and several powerful people got very upset with the
expiration Friday antics.  Now they just happen a day or two early.  Good
tradiing,  Ira.