Re: [RT] Options and Excel

Only about 10Million of them ..do a search for
Black& Scholes with your fav search engine ..(I dont have a URL
handy)
   Metastock which I use has a useful
option calculator & I like also
Open Interest version 3 (it looks ok ..Ive only tried the free trial breifly so
far).....does anyone know any competing packages like Open Interest that are the
same of r better.
  I would like to compare them if posible b4
committing ..TIA
MichaelO

PS Open Interest URL is   <A
href="http://www.rpsw.com/frames/v3_frames.html";>http://www.rpsw.com/frames/v3_frames.html

PSS..here is a freeby URL for options pricing from
my fav's list..(I havnt checked the link recently)
<A
href="http://daytrading.about.com/library/weekly/aa041298.htm?once=true&iam=dp&rf=dp";>http://daytrading.about.com/library/weekly/aa041298.htm?once=true&iam=dp&rf=dp
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV