[RT] Statistical - Greater part of a whole question.

Hi,

Can any of you statisticians, or otherwise, tell me if there is a
statistical value for the greater part of a whole. I know that when rounding
a fraction that any value that is greater than or equal to .50 is rounded
up. What I'm thinking of, is when a greater part of a whole about is
statistically close enough to the whole amount to be valid. For example when
thinking about it .75 is still .25 short of the whole, that still seems like
a significant amount. I decided that an amount greater than .85 was at least
in my mind the psychological greater part of a whole but I'd like to know if
there is a statistical value for it.

Thanks,

Prosper

Small business owners...