  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 8:54
PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Gen - po- man's
  profile
  Don, if you get a copy of PhStat addin for Excel you will
  be able to do a"Stem and Leaf" chart, which you will see is the Market
  Profile graph.(or as close to it that you will get with Excel). You will
  have to buyone of the books to get the program.<A
  href="http://www.prenhall.com/phstat/";>http://www.prenhall.com/phstat/On
  Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:19:26 -0400 Don Thompson
  <detomps@xxxxxxxxxxx>writes:> What is interesing, is if you
  take excel and do a frequency > distribution of> as many
  transactions that you> can, given your method of collecting.
  There is distribution going > on> between 1221.25 and the High
  of 122650.> the average of all of these transactions in this field at
  the moment > at> 12:10 is about 1224..  @ES1U> +2
  deveations is 1226.50 - 2 deviations is 1221.71.. So support ">
  should"come at the extreem...> Any ideas?> ----- Original
  Message -----> From: "BobR" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 12:52
  PM> Subject: [RT] Gen - po- man's profile> > >
  > The "midpoint" code(at w.medianline.com) is similar in concept to
  > the> market> > profile at least as far as value
  areas and bracketing are > concerned.> > Determination of the
  control point and volume at a price are the > chief> >
  differences.  Midpoint retracements, fib retraces and extensions >
  get> > reflected in the Price Activity bars high/slow, Std Dev box
  etc.  > Its kind> > of interesting to see how these
  various approaches produce > similar> > responces.  The
  similarities are sufficient that the midpoint code > could>
  be> > renamed the  Po'Man's Profile.  Bracketing is a term
  that applies > to> > carrying previous periods levels forward
  into the current period.  > Value> > areas are where
  price "seeks" out trade facilitation.  There are a >
  couple> of> > terms such as Rotation and TradeFacilitation
  that could enhance > the use of> > all the price distribution
  approaches.> >> > bobr> >> >>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >> >>
  >> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to > <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor