Re: [RT] Soybeans Nov

"Changed the chart over to S01X. Scott looks like the Wave B:4 scenario has
played itself out at the 61.8% retracement of A:4. A break below 484 would
confirm this. I wouldn't be surprised to see a move down to 484 with a
subsequent stall. Once it breaks that level things should move rather
quickly. The RSI barely rose above 60 (62.32) and has turned back down
(56.38), a sign that upside momentum is dying. I have projected C:4/4's
probable targets. First I'm looking at the 475-479 area then the probable
462-465 area. Have a good one : >)"

Lenny

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor