  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 11:02
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Updated Continuous and Tick
  data files
  Good evening, RealTraders!I hope everyone is
  enjoying their weekend.If you are looking for more interesting data to
  play around with on the slow summer trading days, I just updated the
  S&P 5 minute continuous file. It's been cleaned a little more and it
  is current. If I have time this week, expect to see the continuous Nasdaq
  5 min file as well as US bonds a few others appear...For those of
  you looking for tick history, I added March 2001, June 2001 and an up to
  date September 2001 file for The E*Mini Nasdaq and S&P contracts, as
  well as the large S&P and ND contracts.As always, if you have a
  problem downloading or using one of the data files, please drop me a note
  and I will do my best to fix whatever is broken or mangled.Thank
  you all again! If you have suggestions or requests or questions about the
  trading style featured at The MedianLine, please email me.Oh, one last
  thing! There is a free forum beginning this week that will focus on the
  methods featured at The MedianLine. If you are interested, please drop me
  an email and I'll tell you how to join the forum.Best,Timothy
  MorgeBlackthorne Capital, Inc.www.medianline.com/To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor