AW: [RT] Optionvue?

John,

here are a few suggestions:

1. "Options as a Strategic Investment", by Lawrence McMillan, a perennial
classic, and his other book, "McMillan on Options",
2. "Option Volatility and Pricing Strategies", by S. Natenberg
3. "The Dow-Irwin Guide to Options", published by "The Option Institute" in
1990 or so. I am not sure about the title, but I remember I learned a lot
from that book.

Best,

Michael Suesserott

Small business owners...