Re: [RT] DT-2

Stig,
   I must say, you're a better man then me for even trying to label
that CRB long term chart : >)

Lenny

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Stig O" <olausson@xxxx> wrote:

>   This long term chart from 1980 shows a similar time relationship,
indicating that the bottom is supposed to be in July.

>   Pricewise, as seen on the chart, we have powerful support in the
202-203 area.

>   What I furthermore find interesting from the point of failures is
the "perfect" triangle drawn from 1984 to July 2001.

>   The problem with this triangle are the break-out failures at C
and D.

>   The "C" break out failure "should" have generated a more powerful
move below the lower trend line than it did. the fact that it did
not, but price came back inside the triangle again is very bullish in
my eyes. That we now have reached the trendline again from above +
the time price relation ships indicate to me that we have long and
short term reached bottom in the CRB index.

>   This was ONE way to use DT3.
>
>   regards
>
>   Stig

Small business owners...