Re: [RT] Intra-day market activity desertflowers.gif [1/2]

Apology accepted, we all make mistakes.  It is just that some are
more annoying then others.   have a good week end.  Ira.
BobR wrote:

Yes,
Ira, I am truly embarrassed to have sent that humongous attachment.
Instead of flowers, to add to the apology, here is one of Clydes secret
directional timing tools that I am breaking an oath to never reveal.
He alluded to the secret in an earlier email, and after long meditation
on my fau pau, feel that it is worth the break in trust and rt posting
rules to live on the edge one more time.  Sometimes it is a contrary
indicator, so there is still a bit of the secret undisclosed. brgoing
long

Clyde
Lee