Re: [RT] Attn Ensign charting users - New ESPL Yahoo Group.

Hi Tim, I am not going to change your work. Just
file it so it so users can search based on methodology. If you don't feel
comfortable even posting any simple espl script please do not join. I am not
looking to steal ideas, I have too many now, just not enough time to use
them.

I want people to post some script that they wrote,
not copied from the Ensign homepage. When I first started to use software
(AutoCAD) I had a horrible boss. Every time I had a question my boss would YELL
"READ THE BOOK". So I did. When you discover for your self you have a
tendency to remember than if someone just gave you the answer. I want people to
contribute not just lurk. If you can write a simple script than you have
something to offer.

I started the Pyrapoint group a few months ago and
most people just lurk and do not participate, but I don't mind posting my work.
But I was hoping to  encourage
more participation.

I titled the group "Exchange" for a reason. I want
the sharing of Ideas to be both ways! If you send some work (does not have to be
the Holy Grail) I show my work. I have some proprietary work that I can not show
and I don't expect people to either.

You are accepted even if you post a 20 line code
that tells the time of day.

I had a feeling I would get these kind of concerns
when I decided the format.
Hope to have you aboard!
Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE