Re: [RT] Intra-day market activity

If  you sit quiet and observe
the ebb and the flow of the ocean
you will learn much about the ebb and flow of the
market........!!!!
"Gentle" Ox.....Stephen from Australia
Michael Ferguson wrote:
I am sorely tempted, it is exquisitely beautiful
here this morning. the
horizontal component of the sunlight has a near 'polarizing' effect.
suspect that on the ocean I would be seeing the mist magnified distances,
something like the desert mirage, only better.
But then again, if I quit early, what will I learn about the market,
or not
learn.