From: John Nelson [mailto:trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 2:39 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] AMIBroker script...

Are there any repositories of "systems" that are compatible with AMI
Broker on the web?  I've recently started playing with AMIBroker and it
looks pretty interesting (although it cannot optimize systems which is a
big detraction).

Something I would like to do is write a library of candlestick pattern
matchers and AMIBroker's scripting lanaguage looks to be powerful enough
to do the job (not that it requires a lot of sophistication).

-- John

 --

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/