Re: [RT] Attn Ensign charting users - New ESPL Yahoo Group.

Steve:

I tried to join your group. You sent me an email telling me to send you
original work BEFORE you decide if I can be a member of your group???

Errrr...let's see...you want 200 people to send you their original work.
Then you tell them you are gonna put it in a format you want...you'll let
them know if THEY are accepted to YOUR group???

Now why would I do that?

Best,

Tim Morge