[RT] New Andrews Babson ELA/ELS

Greetings all,

Some may remember that earlier in the year I shared
Tradestation code for modifications I made to the now famous Gregory Woods
Andrews Pitchfork code.  Well, months have passed and I have made numerous
additions and I thought some may be interested in trying it.  The ELA code
is attached.  It now works in 2000i products too.  Like before, there
are various codes that are used to get different kinds of channels, for instance
regular Andrews, Schiff Andrews, Babson.  These codes are described in the
notes, but I also put together a quick MS Word file with examples of each.
I will post this on the Realtraders file page.  If you don't have access to
that page, send me an email at <A
href="mailto:nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx";>nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx with "I want Babson" in
the subject line and by the magic of Bill Gates you will automatically be sent a
copy of the 400k Word file.

Thanks again to Gregory Woods whose work made this
possible.

Below is a list of new features, fyi.

Enjoy,
Chris Cheatham

Separate linear scale and log scale versions.
TS2000i compatible.
Added code to make Schiff offset starting point for pitchfork.
Added code so as not to require capital letters.
Added inputs for colors.
Added Shoulder Pattern code. Think of this as the opposite of the Schiff
offset.
Added steeper Shoulder Pattern code.. Sometimes shifting from a basic
pitchfork to basic shoulder
code still does not create a steep enough angle to fit market activity...

Added code for subdivision lines
Added code for expansion lines.
Added code for wider expansion lines. ...moves the expansion lines further
out
Added "CX" codes. The idea of "CX" codes is to permit you to anticipate the
"C" point based on
knowing the median line (1/2 divider) , the 1/4 divider line or the 3/4
divider line.
Added code to also draw Babson channels.