[RT] Dynamic Midpoint.

Bob,
What is the definition of a dynamic midpoint.
I know it is the middle of something,  this looks like it is the HH of today
minus the low of
yesterday.. So it is calculated on  daily.
Also the R1 Line at 19.50 or so was there. that is two things. and then its
.618 from the close of yesteday to the high of today.
and ...on and on.  So what pray tell does a trader do.  but buy here with a
2 point stop.  this woulda done good.
That is what my conslusion is:  look for little studder then bag the buy and
put in the stop.

Don

Subject: Re: [RT] Intra-day market activity