[RT] Clyde Lee

I would like to comment on the somewhat disparaging comments made about
Clyde Lee.
In my humble opinion Clyde does one hell of a lot of work for the list
and he should be complimented not disparaged.
This does not mean that other like Earl and Tim and BobR and Bob Fulks
and Ira do not do a massive amount of good for this list for indeed they
most certainly do and are very helpful
but I do not think that a person with Clydes willingness to share things
should be questioned.
Should everyone be required to post their trades in advance??
I personally would not be comfortable with that