[RT] alert or alarm

Hello realtraders,

  I am in south florida and thunder and heavy rain storms are almost
  everyday during the summer. So I lose my bmi sat feed and sometimes
  my dtn sat feed. Once in a while I lose pcquote feed [during heavy
  thunderstorm].

  I do not have any windows in room where I trade so I cannot tell
  when it is raining or heavy cloud cover.

  I seem to remember some time ago about a program that would alert
  one if the sat feed stopped.  Any info is greatly appreciated

--
Best regards,
 trader                          mailto:dayscalper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx