[RT] excell help

Greetings All,

I need help with an excell formula.

I have two columns in my spreadsheet (among
others).  One tabulating # wins (if trade is winner, value =1, if not
value = 0),  the other does same for losers (if trade is loser, value =1 if
not value = 0).

I am having hard time finding correct formula to
cacluate the max # of wins/losses in a row.

Once I have such a formula to apply to these
columns, then I can apply the max value funciton to that calculation (row) to
derive the final sought after value.

Any assitance is much appreciated.

Regards,

kevin