From: "Yaron Alfasi" <qazera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "EAdamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 5:35 AM
Subject: RE: Intentional VIRUS email

Dear Sir\Miss,

Please be advised that your complaint was brought to our attention and
the issue has been handled accordingly.
The party involved is now aware that the action is a serious offense and
we made sure that those involved understand their action.
In case the problem persists, please do not hesitate to contact us ASAP
at
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day ,

Ori Gill