  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Cc: <A title=vdonovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:vdonovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Vincent DONOVAN
  Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 7:40
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Re: Turning Point for both
  nasdaq and sp500

  hello

  recieved this over the weekend.
  i share  the  man's  view,
  nice weekend
  Ben,
  Friday was mixed.The NYSE ADL was strong, but the OTC
  and AMEX AD lines were not strong.New lows increased on all
  markets.New highs decreased on all markets, but not enough to turn the new
  high indicators downward.The secondaries were much stronger than the blue
  chips.Growth underperformed value in the large cap area and the
  underperformance was enough toturn the value / growth environment from
  favoring growth to neutral.

  This recent rally has been limited to small caps and techs
  and both are a little overbought.The rally is already a day or two longer
  than the recent rallies of the past 2 months, butwe are in a normally
  strong end of month beginning of month pre holiday period.

  I have mentioned the NASDAQ new high indicator many times
  and it has been moving upward sincethe beginning of this rally.  The
  number of new highs on the NASDAQ decreased to 12 above thevalue of the
  indicator so it will not take much of a decline in NASDAQ new highs to turn
  theindicator downward.

  Surprisingly few of the short term and sector signals have
  gone long in this rally and it is especially surprising that the OC
  signal, which is Rydex's take on the NDX did not go longconsidering the
  strong performance by the NDX over the past week.

  Most of the sentiment indicators are neutral, however,
  watching Wall Street Week Friday nightLouis Rukeyser was as bullish as I
  have ever seen him.  He all but declared that the marietwould be up a
  year from now.  Furthermore 3 of the 4 panelists declared that we had
  seenthe lows for the year.  Of the five, only Robert Stoval was
  reticent.  If the panelists arerepresentative of overall sentiment,
  it is dangerously bullish.

  The recent cycle of approximately 6 day up legs followed by
  6 day down legs has now had 8 days in this up leg so a correction is
  due.  Some possible scenarios are:

  1.  The market continues upward for several more days
  supported by the techs and small caps andthen collapses.  This is
  possible considering we are in the normally strong pre holiday periodthat
  could easily extend the current rally.

  2.  The market corrects for a day or two and resumes
  its climb.  This would imply that marketsdifficulities of the past
  month are over and a summer rally has begun.

  3.  The market begins a correction that lasts 6 days or
  so and the recent pattern continues.

  I am slightly inclined to the first scenario.

  Good luck

  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    Ninja