Re: [RT] Any Good Systems out there?

The system I have been using is called Time Machine
written by Joe Krutsinger. I have used the system live trading the QQQs and did
for well for 2 consecutive months making about 15% in one month and then about
17% the next. The months were March and April of this year. It is actually a
relatively stress free way to trade, the orders generally come up at least an
hour or 2 in advance and the system always keeps you in the market, waiting to
catch the big move. The software then follows the trade with a trailing stop and
reverse into a new position. This works well for the QQQs because there is no
uptick rule to go short and it also cuts down on commissions. We have used it
primarily to daytrade but the system can be set up to swing trade as well, which
is actually more profitable. I can only speak for my personal results and
honestly believe in this system. It runs on Trade Station or Metastock. If this
response seems a little "canned" its because so many people asked for more info.
Its funny, If i had posted this a year ago, I would of benn laughed at for only
claiming a 10% return. I guess things have changed. I would be more than happy
to only make 100% or so this year.

A free fully functional demo is available. Please
respond to me directly and I will email it to you.

Some more information is included. As well as a
spreadsheet indicating the backtested results of the system.

Sincerely

Sean Cassidy

Subj:
   All of the below plus One Note! Previously discussed.
    Time Machine Suite:$19,500 worth of
trading strategies for $7000! $5500 for all thru June 30,
2001! Free Ride ($1500), is the father of all my trading
systems. It has only has three variables and thus has the most freedom but
it usually will make the least money as it was designed originally for the
U.S. Treasury Bond futures.
Time Machine ($4500) is the system that most of my clients use
most of the time. It’s the exact same code as FreeRide with the
addition of a moving average filter. For example: if the close is less in
the close of two days ago and the close is below a certain moving average
then and only then we look for buys.  The opposite is true for
the short side. TimeMachine works on all time frames: 5 minute, 30
minute, daily, and evenweekly.
Extra Crispy (free with Time Machine),is the exact same
system as Time Machine the only difference is in the exit. It has the
walk after so many bars exit that Time Machine has but in addition it
also has an exit that as soon as the position has closed profitably for one
bar, it will exit on the opening of the next bar.
Delta Dawn($4500),  is a trading system we should use when
we're looking to buy calls and buy puts. It does not reverse but in all
other respects is the same as Time Machine.
Q Master($4000),  is based on Time Machine with one
important difference, the market must trade in the direction of the 40 day
moving average in order to take a new trade. You can only go long if
today'sclose is above the 40 day average. You can only go short if today's
close isbelow the 40 day average. It also has a very interesting exit rule:
after so many bars in a trade OR if the close is against the close of two
bars ago against your position then and only then you will use a trailing
stop at apercentage of the range subtracted from the close on buys and added
to the close on sells. Focus($2500),  is my take at a
day of week based pattern recognition measurable indicator. It will often
make the most in a simulation,but since it is a straight reversal system, it
will usually have the largest draw down! The best use of Focus is to
run it on a large piece of daily data and use it as a filter for the other
systems.  For example when Focus is short the S&P and you
get abuy signal from another system: ignore the buy signal and wait and take
the next sell signal!
FocalPoint 2001($2500),  is my REVISED take at a day of week
basedpattern recognition now as a trading system. My newest system, it
“fixes” most of the problems in Focus: Drawdown, no stops, “stuck in
trades”, This system can even be used as a daytrader for indexes!
     Theseare the systems that comprise the Time
Machine Suite($7000).  ANYstops can be added to these systems.
Theday trade versions of all SEVEN are included and are marked SC DT 1.
They will only take the first trade of the day and also close ALL trades at
the end ofthe day.   I hope you enjoy using them as much as I have
enjoyed writing them! Good Luck and Great
Trading!
spń
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV