Re: [RT] MY Realtime + Adaptive Stochastic FUNCTION

Clyde,

I'd like a bit of help - please. Herewith a gif of
recent price activity. I bought in approximately where the arrow is. The trade
then went sideways and dropped off a little before the close only to rebound and
come back to the 2185 level - broadly where I got in. Whilst I would have done
marginally better with the adaptive stochastic, I'd still have found the trade
going away from me. Buy side volume appeared to be in advance of sell form ealy
on. Grateful for any idea of what I'm missing so I can either avoid the trade or
know I should hang on.

MTIA

DJ

PS yr. LOS is working well.