From: "profitok" <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Vincent DONOVAN" <vdonovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] S&P 500 Key Time Window

astrofinance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; advancedwdgann@xxxxxxxxxxx
>   Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 11:32 PM
>   Subject: [RT] S&P 500 Key Time Window
>

>      Gann Sq9 confirms June 26 as a key date via March 22 low to May 22
high = 61 days. 360 degrees or next level on Gann Sq9 is 96 days from March
22 = June 26.  If a low, time and price would square on the S&P 500 at 1177
as this would be 96 days and 96 dollars from the 1081 March 22 low. 1177
Mod360 = 97 degrees. The Sun will be at 97 degrees on June 27-28. Upside
numbers to watch are 1236, 1273, 1332, 1369. Additionally, Mercury goes
direct before the US opening at 1:49 AM EDT on June 28.