Re: [RT] Any Good Systems out there?

Hi Sean,

I am also interested.

Guy

At 21:37 27/06/2001 -0700, you wrote:
If anyone is
interested, I have been using a system that runs on tradestation that has
generated returns of 15% and 17% in these difficult market conditions. I
would be happy to let anyone know what this is ......just email me
privately. I would also like some general feedback on trading systems and
how well they work.

Thanks,

Sean

Yahoo! Groups