Re: [RT] Mkt - DJIA WM view

Bob et al,

I forgot to say that for some reason I can't open the second .gif that you
posted. I am trying to open it from the yahoo site because I get the digest.

Maybe the way to test it in Lotus would be to replace the volume part with
either 1 or with the closing value and see if it invalidates the results.

As I was telling Clyde, it may well be that the concept of a
plot configured the WM way is a logical line of S&R that the markets must
retest. The part that doesn't seem to ring true to me is the volume having
anything to do with it. Still, it is one of those, if it works, use it, type
of things.

If someone can show that I am incorrect about the volume, I will be happy to
agree.

Prosper