  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 1:53 PM
  Subject: [RT] Re: Linda Raschke
  Sorry Stig,But I would much rather view your fine
  wave analysis than anything that comes out of Linda.  I have two
  friends who attended her seminars, right in her home actually.  They
  tell me she is so full of crap they could hardly stand being in the same
  room with her.    Nothing new or original from her in many
  many years.  Virtually everything she 'teaches' has been stolen from
  other traders.  Moreover, it has become public record that she has
  not made a penny of income from trading in at least five years.
  -RNM--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Stig O"
  <olausson@xxxx> wrote:> Check out Linda's page. Some valuable
  stuff.> > <A
  href="http://www.mrci.com/lbr/charts/";>http://www.mrci.com/lbr/charts/>