Re: [RT] minis and mkts

Thanks to everyone who responded. I use limit orders in and out. I got a $
of positive slippage today on a limit order to go long, kind of a fluke, but
it got me to thinking that I might have gotten the same fill with a mkt
order.

When I traded at pfg and they had a 'close all' feature I used it to get out
of trades I wanted to scratch. I was surprised at how little slippage there
was.
Tws is cumbersome to switch trade types, so I have been using only limit
orders.
If they had a 'close all open positions' button that closed at mkt I would
use that.

Thanks again for sharing your experience.

Michael