[RT] Gap aid, thoughts and thanks.

Thanks for your replies. I think that some of these suggestions have merit.
Earls suggestion to sell the retracement if there is strong resistance over
head may be the best of the lot. I'm not sure I understand the suggestion to
liquidate a losing trade 1/2 hour before the close. If it was going back my
way I'd hold on, and if it wasn't I wouldn't wait until it was and the
suggestion to watch the off hour market is not possible for someone that
wants to sleep occasionally.  A gap out of a formation is confirmation of a
breakout and is a good signal anytime. I figure that there must be a way to
know when
a large gap is coming but I haven't got all the details hammered out yet.

Prosper