From: <l1l2l3l4l5@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Target Trading by Joe Duffy

> > I just received a mailer from Tradewins about Joe Duffy's
> > course "Target Zone Trading". Although touted as new info, it seems
> > that I heard about this last year.  I'm always suspicious of
> > Tradewins because of the puffery in their advertising. Does anyone
> > know anything about this course, or about the quality of Joe Duffy's
> > work?
> > Thanks
> >
> >     In reply,  all I can say is that I have his Keypoint manual and
video and he definitely has a sound approach to trading.In particular,I have
papertraded his pivot points and channels and some fibonacci ideas and found
it to be fairly helpful in identifying where support and where resistance
seems to be holding.I've learned alot from his methods;specifically,a
confluence of indicators/integration of time frames leads to a convergence
of evidence from which you buy at support and sell at resistance.I wouldn't
mind knowing how to set up the pivot points/pivot point channels on my
Metastock software-maybe someone can help.  Maybe Joe himself can tell you
more as he sometimes posts on this forum.  By the way, could you give a
quick description of the Target trading book-I'd like to know.     P.S. I'm
not much of a trader myself-I would rather trade off of someone else's
mechanical system .However,in a brief statement, if the new book is of the
same quality as Keypoint is,I think that you'll be sufficiently contented .
The Disclaimer:    All this is for educational entertainment only and are
personal views  that are open to correction.